Sholom Park’s volunteer program begins with reading the following guidelines and completing a Sholom Park volunteer registration form.
Volunteers will wear a provided Sholom Park Volunteer T-Shirt or Badge so guests may identify them.
As a Volunteer, you are Responsible to:
• Be courteous and kind to all Park visitors.
• Promptly report injuries and unsafe health incidents, practices or conditions to Park management.
• Perform tasks in a safe manner.
• Stay hydrated.
• Know your limitations. Do not lift heavier loads than you think are safe for you.
• Keep areas clean; look for potential hazards while doing tasks.
• Become familiar with and follow the safety and health protection procedures applicable to your assignment.
• Contact 911 for emergencies.
Volunteers are asked to familiarize themselves with Sholom Park’s website, which provides additional Park history, Park guidelines, the calendar of events, and much more information.