Sholom Park’s mission is to perpetuate Sidney and Ina Colen’s vision of a place where the pursuit of inner peace and learning may be enhanced and enjoyed.
Guests are invited to experience a true feeling of serenity, contentment, joy and inner peace.
Reflection is invited.
Sholom Park seeks to become a model of land stewardship and the preservation of open space for education and public enjoyment.
Board of Directors
The Foundation is governed by a Board of Directors, which is committed to Sidney and Ina Colen’s vision of a place where inner peace and learning may be enhanced and enjoyed. Located in Ocala, Florida, the property offers an opportunity for environmental research and education. The park’s primary objectives are:
- To advance the stewardship of natural resources through professional planning and maintenance;
- Provide a beautiful place, where guests may pursue personal and group learning opportunities;
- The Park does not serve any political or religious agenda or belief system;
- We believe by improving yourself, you will in turn help make the world a better place;
- Nature allows us to draw our own meanings from its beauty.