As a reminder:
1. ALCOHOL AND ILLEGAL DRUGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN SHOLOM PARK.
2. Pets or other animals are not allowed in Sholom Park with the exception of Service animals.
3. Events are limited to fewer than 250 guests.
4. Music and other venue volume must be soft and suitable for a quiet park setting.
5. If Event applicant leases/provides any furniture the vendor must be licensed and insured. An approved vendor listing is available.
6. Any caterer/catering vendor must submit a Certificate of Insurance 30 days prior to Event. The Certificate must name Horticultural Arts & Park Institute, Inc. as an additional insured party.
7. Sholom Park closes at 5 PM November through March and 7PM April through October. Please respect the hours stated on the Application For Permit. The park follows the Daylight Savings time structure.
8. Refrain from affixing decorations to any structure on the property. Non-biodegradable materials are not permitted on the lawns, gardens or pond in Sholom Park.
9. The Permit Application must contain:
- Applicant’s name, mailing address, telephone number, email
- Event date and times
- Number of guests to attend
- Insurance certificate of caterer, if any
- Caterer name, address, telephone number if applicable
10. Upon satisfactory inspection of the park after the Event a “Release of Deposit” will be forwarded to the office. A refund check will be mailed to applicant to the mailing address on the Application For Permit in approximately 15 business days after the Event.
11. If you decide to cancel your Event please notify Sholom Park in writing at a minimum of 30 days in advance. A cancellation fee of $50.00 will be withheld from funds remitted to cover the costs associated with meeting(s) with you, permit issuance and office handling.
To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at (352) 873-0848 ext. 7371.
All information is subject to change by Sholom Park and the Horticultural Arts & Park Institute, Inc.